Responsive Ads Here

Sep 29, 2015

Testimonials for HL Equipment




Have you ever heard before HL equipment Pte Ltd? It is one of the reliable suppliers for crane spare parts.  They provide a variety of crane spare parts to customers all over the world and is the biggest stockiest of crane spares in Asia Pacific Region. HL equipment really sounds like the place what you want, is what they have, isn’t it? Well, I have purchased some crane parts for them on behalf of my uncle who is managing a construction business and I want to share about the whole experience and how I go about communicating with them about the crane spare parts that my uncle would like to purchase.

I came across HL equipment when I was browsing through the net. They are a company that specializes in the sales of heavy construction equipment and crane spare parts. When my uncle mentions to me that he needs to find supplier for crane spare parts, the first company I thought of is HL equipment. As the cranes at my uncle’s place are mostly Hitachi or kobelco, he needs to find supplier that supplies these two brands spare parts.

HL equipment offers genuine high quality crane parts. The Hitachi crane parts that they provide are all original from Hitachi and they definitely can meet the strict specifications for the machineries. Kobelco crane parts are well known for their high efficiency, low downtime, low maintenance cost as well as low transportation costs. Being a premium brand in the market, kobelco is also a relatively easy machine to maintain and repair. HL equipment is the best partners that you can find when it comes to your crane parts needs.

What is best about HL equipment is that their customer services are really good and that they have their employees forever ready to answer any queries in the shortest time. They will place our orders once we confirm everything with them, that is how fast and efficient HL equipment. For the whole transaction, it took about two to three weeks and my uncle’s place received the crane parts that they had ordered. It also depends where you are ordering and how fast you reply to them, all these plays a part in how fast the whole transaction can be made.

As my uncle needs to know what kind of crane spare parts that they do provide, I dropped them an email regarding it. The replies are fast. If I am not wrong, they only took a day to reply and the advice they gave was really professional. It seemed that they have great knowledge on cranes and crane spare parts. To make things faster for my uncle, I gave them a call and their personnel were really friendly in explaining the details to my uncle. My uncle was really pleased with their services and even gave them a call personally to praise them of the customer services and the fast delivering of the crane spare parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment